Is it just me or is January the saddest month of the year? The sky is grey for 99% of the time and everyone is under so much pressure to change and make this year their year. Maybe you’ve already given up and you feel stressed or sad all the time. But once you change your mind set and appreciate the little things a bit more, you’ll see the grey sky turning blue and your smile will be contagious to others. You have all the reasons to be happy. I’d say, as long as I’m happy then this year is already my year. I decided to write down the things that make me happy and maybe it’ll help you guys to change your outlook on life.
2. Shooting stars.
3. Hot showers/baths.
5. Getting a sweet compliment.
8. Cuddling (mostly with my pillow).
10. Watching people fall in love.
11. You’re beautiful.
12. Discovering new music.
13. Strangers who smile at you.
15. Harry Potter.
17. Friends and family who support you.
18. Classic Disney movies.
19. Achieving your goals.
20. Falling in love.
21. Seeing your favorite artist in concert.
22. 4 am phone calls.
23. Taking pictures.
24. Your favorite youtuber posting a new video.
25. Chicken nuggets.
27. Laughing till your tummy hurts.
28. Eating healthy and excersising.
29. Acts of kindness.
30. Unexpected visits.
32. Star gazing.
33. Looking through old pictures.
34. Making memories you’ll never forget.
36. Getting new interior for your room.
38. Getting a good grade back for a test you revised really hard for.
39. Dylan O’Brien.
40. I’m proud of you.
41. It’s almost spring which means colorful flowers everywhere.
42. Internet friends.
44. Learning (not the school kind).
46. Napping after a crappy day.
47. Getting compliments on what you love doing most.
48. Scented candles.
49. Lovely, encouraging text messages.
50. YOU’RE THE LOVELIEST HUMAN BEING IN THE WORLD AND YOU DESERVE TO BE ALIVE AND BE HAPPY AND GET LOTS OF KOALA CUDDLES AND I LOVE YOU.
All my love. Stay beautiful, Anouk.