Because you deserve to treat yourself a little more often than your money allows you to.
1. Just unplug and go for a walk. This earth holds so much beauty. Nature is calming and you deserve to feel that calmness.
2. Run yourself a bath. You don’t need a lush bubble bar to create endless amounts of bubbles. All you need is some shower gel and a little bit of salt and you’ll get the exact same outcome. Enjoy!
3. Spotify is free and gives you the opportunity to put all your favorite songs into one playlist / listen to playlists that reflect your mood. So just sit back and breathe.
4. A perfect homemade hair mask: grab a banana, mash it up and put it in your hair. Let it sit for about 5 – 10 minutes and wash it out.
5. It’s okay to stay in bed all day if you feel like it. Don’t feel pressured to get out if you really don’t want to / have nowhere else to go. Watch your favorite movie and grab a snack. Treat yoself!
6. Make yourself some tea. Tea is really calming. If you want it to do a little more for you than calm you, you can try green tea. Green tea speeds up your metabolism, opens up your pores and is healthy for you overall.
7. If you just had a really bad, (mentally) exhausting day: take a nap.
8. A perfect homemade face mask: mix some honey, sugar and a teaspoon of water together in a bowl. Rub it all over your face, wait for about 10 minutes and wash it off. Your face should feel soft and refreshed.
9. You don’t need social media. Turn off your phone (after you finished reading this of course).
10. If you’re someone who loves company, text your closest friend and just have fun.
You deserve everything and more.
Stay beautiful, Anouk.